Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July / August Childminder Available Drogheda/ nearby areas

July / August Childminder Available Drogheda/ nearby areas           reply
04/03/2017 21:47 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a qualified primary school teacher with 9 years special needs experience. I am looking for work for the Summer. PM me please if you are looking for someone to mind your child / children during the Summer months . Thank you 😀

re : July / August Childminder Available Drogheda/ nearby areas           reply
06/03/2017 22:00 - Louth Childminders
Hi just seen your post need someone for five weeks over the summer Monday to Thursday I have triplet girls aged 8 I´m living in grange rath in drogheda if you are interested email me thanks

re... : July / August Childminder Available Drogheda/ nearby areas           reply
06/03/2017 22:21 - Louth Childminders
Hi , yes I am interested. I can give you a ring tomm evening ?

re... : July / August Childminder Available Drogheda/ nearby areas           reply
06/03/2017 22:22 - Louth Childminders
What dates are you looking for someone for please and for what hours? Thank you, Anne-Marie

07/03/2017 22:07 - Louth Childminders
Hi Ann-marie I´m looking for the first three weeks of JULY starting the third of JULY and finishing the 20th of July and coming back to me again on the 14th of August and finishing up the 24th August hours would be 8-45 am - 5 pm and one day 8-45 am - 7 pm you can contact me on 0874169409 and we can discuss further if these weeks and hours suit I can be flexible with the two weeks in August hope to hear from you soon Carol

07/03/2017 22:19 - Louth Childminders
Hi Carol,
Thank you for your reply. My principal mentioned the possibility of a Summer school to me today - I work with autistic children. I am just waiting for her to get back to me with the details which I should have by the end of the week. If you don´t mind just letting me know- what the rate of pay would be and also what you would like me to do with the girls if I can commit to these dates? Thank you

07/03/2017 22:55 - Louth Childminders
Hi would it be possible to have your phone number and I´ll text you the rate of pay. The girls entertain themselves pretty much they play a lot outside with their friends may be fun activities that they are learning stuff without knowing it give them whatever food and drinks they may need I´m sure if you agreed to take the job it wouldn´t be long before they would be telling you what they wanted to do hope this helps Carol

07/03/2017 23:02 - Louth Childminders
Yes Carol no problem at all - 086 1015525. Thank you. I will get back to you re:the days by the end of the week. 😀

10/03/2017 12:35 - Louth Childminders
Hi Carol,
Would you be able to text me the rate of pay please today if possible. Thanks, Anne-Marie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;