Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision- North Cork/ South Limerick

July Provision- North Cork/ South Limerick           reply
20/05/2015 16:24 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Limerick)
-----------------------------------
I am a qualified primary teacher living in the Kilmallock/ Charleville area. I have considerable experience working with children with SEN as I have taught resource, worked in an Autistic unit and worked in the Holy Family school, Charleville. I am flexible with dates and times and would be happy to help in anyway possible.
Feel free to contact me if you have any queries on 0877993120.

Thanks,
Claudia

re : July Provision- North Cork/ South Limerick           reply
30/03/2016 00:12 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Claudia, just saw your advert. I have a 12 yr old son Louis who has Autism and attends Redill School, Patrickswell, Co Limerick. He is social, bright with a big personality. He loves one to one and adores the outdoors, music and cinema. Mainly afternoons. 3 days a week. 1st week of July , last week of July and 1st week of Aug. I normally give an allowance for admission and petrol if long distances covered. He uses a calculator for maths and this would need improving. He is a good reader and speller but his grammar and Speech and Lang would need improving somewhat with the guidance of his superb Sp and Lang Therapist Kasey O Shea. If you are interested get in touch. 087 2778204. Kind regards. Caroline

re : July Provision- North Cork/ South Limerick           reply
08/05/2016 20:54 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Caroline
Sorry for the delay in responding to your message. This was actually a post from last year and unfortunately I won´t be able to help out as I am away for the month of July.
Hope you get sorted and have a lovely summer.
Thanks,
Claudia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;