Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision 2015

July Provision 2015           reply
05/04/2015 19:17 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am a fully qualified (since 2014) and recently probated (March 2015) primary school teacher. I am currently working in a school in West Dublin teaching 5th class. I have experience in teaching children from junior infants up to sixth class in mainstream primary schools throughout Dublin as well as teaching in several learning support units. I also have experience providing learning support to children with autism. I have a genuine passion for working with children. Outside of my work as a a mainstream teacher, I help to coach children after school in Gaelic football and have experience of coaching children at GAA Summer camps. I also tutor a 2nd class child in English. I am based in South Dublin but am fairly flexible in terms of travelling. I did the July provision programme last year and it went successfully. I feel that working as a July provision tutor again this year would further enhance the invaluable learning experience I´ve gained to date as a teacher. I am garda vetted and fully registered with the teaching council. For more information, references, CV etc. please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks,

Aidan

re : July Provision 2015           reply
05/04/2015 20:58 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi Aidan,
We have a 10 year old boy with high functioning autism who also has met the criteria for adhd.We would like someone to play some sports with him to help him with his gross motor skills and co-ordination and also burn off some energy!Also some art for relaxation and enjoyment and play board games for social skills.He loves all things technological of course.We live on the kildare,meath border.If you are interested please call Mary on 0857688312
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;