re... : July Provision tutor wanted           reply
23/03/2016 19:55 - Afterschool Activities
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I have replied via email.
Thanks,
Eoin.

July Provision tutor wanted           reply
22/03/2016 17:59 - Afterschool Activities (Locality: Kildare)
I am looking for a July Provision tutor for my 5 year old son, we live close to Rathangan. My son is very bright and loves learning. He has mild autism. Please message me if you are interested.

re : July Provision tutor wanted           reply
22/03/2016 18:28 - Afterschool Activities
Hi,
I am a Primary school teacher in the Kildare area with experience of working in an ASD unit and Mainstream class. I would be interested in working with your child for July Provision. Please PM me if you are interested and require contact details, proof of registration and CV.
Thank you.

re... : July Provision tutor wanted           reply
22/03/2016 18:52 - Afterschool Activities
Hi, I am interested, my emAil address is brambletess@gmail.com, mob 0879154271. If you want to email your info to me I will take a look. I have a recent report from his school which outlines his areas of need etc, that might be of interest. Rufus can be demand avoidant at times but tends to work very well one on one. He needs a fairly flexible approach, he is fully verbal and fairly advanced in his reading, writing and maths. Regarding hours I am happy to fit in with your schedule, he has play therapy on Tuesday´s at 3pm, that is our only restriction.
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
Bridget Gillespie

re : July Provision tutor wanted           reply
06/04/2016 19:36 - Afterschool Activities
Hi my name is Aoife, I am a primary school teacher and I am working in the autism unit now for a few years. I have completed the post grad in Special Needs education in St Pats College Drumcondra and teach drama outside of school. please call on 0851257696 or email harney10@gmail.com if interested. Thanks :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;