Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July provision, South Co Dublin

July provision, South Co Dublin           reply
03/03/2017 22:36 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Hi
I´m looking for a July provision tutor for my son aged 9. He is attending mainstream school and doing very well. He is bilingual but has severe speech delay, hates sports and loves gardening, reading and CoderDojo. I would like someone who has experience working with young kids with ASD, organized and deliver approaches in a creative fun loving manner. There is no need for help with academic skills, he needs to improve his social and communication skills.

Must be regestered with Teaching Council of Ireland and Garda vetted. We are flexible in regards of days but morning hours only.

Please pm your details/CV and tell me how can you help my child with communication and social skills. Thank you.

re : July provision, South Co Dublin           reply
06/04/2017 15:56 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi! My name is Deirdre. I´m a primary school teacher. And I´m very interested in doing July Provision with your child. I have done July provision for the past two years. I have 5 years relevant study in Education. I´m currently working towards a masters in S.E.N.
If we were in similar areas I think we would be perfectly suited! (I´m based in Terenure)
If you would like to contact me, please call 0872988061.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;