Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July provision tutor wanted Co. Waterford

July provision tutor wanted Co. Waterford           reply
27/01/2017 15:16 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Waterford)
-----------------------------------
Hi

I am looking for a July provision tutor for my 6 year old son diagnosed with ASD. We are living in Lismore area. Thanks

re : July provision tutor wanted Co. Waterford           reply
23/02/2017 16:02 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
I am a primary school teacher from Aglish, Co. Waterford. I am interested in tutoring your son in July, if you still need someone. I graduated from Mary Immaculate College last year, and will be registering to teach July provision asap.
Niamh

01/03/2017 20:30 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hello,
I am seeking a position as a tutor for the July provision. I have 6 years experience as a primary school teacher and I am currently working in Tramore. I am also a qualified general nurse. I am living in the Dungarvan area. If you are interested and would like to ask me any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
Mary

01/05/2017 13:40 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi,
I am a Masters Student Teacher in Hibernia. I have been teaching dance classes to all abilities the past 7 years. I am a Substitute teacher and currently teaching with the ETB.
Many thanks,
Áine

01/05/2017 17:12 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi!
I saw your post for the July provision. If you have not found someone, I would be interested in this.
I am a Masters Student Teacher with Hibernia College. I am Garda Vetted and registered with the Teaching Council.
I am currently working with the ETB, teaching children with very little English. I teach dance classes to all abilities, both in schools and externally in my in my own business the past 7 years. I have experience in substitute teaching and in resource teaching.
I am based outside Dungarvan. I have a full clean drivers license and own a car.
I would appreciate you considering me for the part.
Kind Regards,
Áine Organ

discussion forum terms & conditions

;