Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Kind,reliable and experienced childminder available for immediate start.

Kind,reliable and experienced childminder available for immediate start.           reply
17/06/2016 20:44 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello.My name is Jacinta.I live in the Barntown area of Wexford.I have experience of working with children of all age groups and I am also a mother to two children myself.I have a Fetac childcare qualification and a first aid certificate.I hold a full ,clean driving licence and I am a non smoker.I can supply recent references and I would be willing to travel for the ideal position.I enjoy the company of children and the challenges that each day brings in their company! I am kind,reliable and enthusiastic about working with new children.Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.I look forward to your reply.Thank you in advance.
Jacinta.

re : Kind,reliable and experienced childminder available for immediate start.           reply
04/07/2016 18:48 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Jacinta
I have 2 children and I´m looking for a kind reliable and experienced childminder to mind them in my home 3-4 full days a week, early start excellent pay. My daughter will be attending school in september and my son attending Montessori ,collecting and bringing them would be part of the job description we live in wexford town,if you´re interested please message me.
Kind Regards
mum2wex

discussion forum terms & conditions

;