Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Kind Reliable Experienced Child Minder- Places Available Dooradoyle/Raheen

re... : Kind Reliable Experienced Child Minder- Places Available Dooradoyle/Raheen           reply
06/05/2016 14:19 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Deirdre,
I´ve just send you a private mail. Kind regards Sinead

Kind Reliable Experienced Child Minder- Places Available Dooradoyle/Raheen           reply
12/04/2016 20:14 - Limerick City Childminders

Hi,

If you would like your child to be taking care of in a home away from home. Then I am the childminder for you. I will treat your child as part of my family. I am a kind hearted loving person
I love children and have great experience with all ages.

I have three boys all in main stream school and I also do after school Collection. I have been child minding part time and I am now in a position to offer more places but these are limited, so please don´t hesitate.

I have great References and Garda Vetting

Look Forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regard

Sinead

re : Kind Reliable Experienced Child Minder- Places Available Dooradoyle/Raheen           reply
29/04/2016 11:47 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi I now have full and part-time availibilty.
private mail me if your looking for a childminder.

re : Kind Reliable Experienced Child Minder- Places Available Dooradoyle/Raheen           reply
06/05/2016 13:53 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi Sinead,
Just wondering if you have any availability for September. I am looking for someone to look after my baby in September full time. He will be 9 months in September?
Let me know if you would be interested.
Thanks a mil,
Deirdre.

re... : Kind Reliable Experienced Child Minder- Places Available Dooradoyle/Raheen           reply
06/05/2016 17:31 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi Deirdre I am also a childminder with over 30 yrs experience in childcare I live in castletroy view near the parkway shopping centre or would it have to be in Dooradoyle

13/05/2016 10:10 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi
just wondering if have anyone as I am available.I´m in dooraDoyle area and I have 2 small children 3 yrs and 15 mths,hope to here from you
Lorraine

09/05/2016 09:08 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi, I am looking for part time child care. I need someone every second week to collect my 6 year old daughter from school in adare and mind her 4 afternoons a week 2-5 on monday and friday and 2-6 on tuesday and thursday. It would be great if she could be dropped to adare on monday, wednesday and friday morning also every second week

Hi
just wondering if have anyone as I am available.I´m in dooraDoyle area and I have 2 small children 3 yrs and 15 mths,hope to here from you
Lorraine

Hi
Lorraine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;