Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

LIMERICK JULY TUTOR 2020 AVAILABLE

LIMERICK JULY TUTOR 2020 AVAILABLE           reply
28/01/2020 17:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Limerick)
-----------------------------------
Hi there. I´m a 27 year old female fully qualified primary school teacher . Currently I am a resource teacher for Junior and senior infants this year . I have previous experience of teaching 5th class , 3rd class and 4th class along with resource teaching. I have tutored under the July provision program for three summers , taught English as an additional language the past two previous summers also. I have also experience in grind teaching mainly in English and maths. I am fully Garda vetted and registered with the teaching council.

I am available for the month of July around limerick city area. Ideally I am very keen on the social side of the July provision course. I hope to team up with two of my other colleagues in taking our kids on social outings to places such as the library, shops, cinema, donkey sanctuary, parks, playgrounds , museum and to engage in activities such as group games and baking. If this is an important focus for your child rather than curriculum based work I would be delighted to hear from you. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further details.

Please send me a short reply detailing the age of your child, current class level, educational progress to date along with their interests/pastimes etc.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;