Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Level 8 childminder available: Monday - Thursday evenings and fully flexible Friday - Sunday

Level 8 childminder available: Monday - Thursday evenings and fully flexible Friday - Sunday           reply
31/12/2014 11:12 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am currently a student in my final year studying early years and childhood studies in University College Cork. My young age and fresh eyes to the sector bring about energetic numerous ideas and activities to entertain your child but to also aid the child to develop.

I have one years experience of working with children in a preschool setting. From the age of 15 I have numerous experience working with children from a young age right up to teenage years.

I am Garda Vetted and also have references available. I have a full clean drivers license and I have my own car if transport facilities are needed.
If you wish to contact me please do not hesitate: susan_healy12345@yahoo.ie

re : Level 8 childminder available: Monday - Thursday evenings and fully flexible Friday - Sunday           reply
03/01/2015 18:15 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!
We live in Passage West and are urgently looking for a childminder for our two kids aged 5 and 10.
Your help would be needed 3 evenings a week between 3.30 and 10.30 pm, depending on our working shifts, but always from monday to friday, usually not on weekends.
Please contact me if interested,
Federica Palma

discussion forum terms & conditions

;