Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Liking for a childminder/nurse in blackrock

Liking for a childminder/nurse in blackrock           reply
15/12/2018 14:23 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, our twin baby boys are due in January and we’re looking for someone experienced that could do a couple of hours maybe 3 days a week mornings/afternoons. Just really to keep an extra eye on the babies while mum can shop/sleep/eat/shower!?;)
Please contact us if you’re interested with details of your experience, someone who has worked with twins before would’ve amazing.

Liking for a childminder/nurse in blackrock           reply
15/12/2018 14:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there, our twin baby boys are due in January and we’re looking for someone experienced that could do a couple of hours maybe 3 days a week mornings/afternoons. Just really to keep an extra eye on the babies while mum can shop/sleep/eat/shower!?;)
Please contact us if you’re interested with details of your experience, someone who has worked with twins before would’ve amazing.

re : Looking for a childminder/nurse in blackrock           reply
05/01/2019 17:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I am a fully qualified Montessori teacher with lots of experience looking after children of all ages, particularly young babies. I am caring, responsible and genuinely love working with babies. I am Garda vetted, have an up-to-date first aid cert and written references. I am currently working as a Montessori teacher in Donnybrook, finishing for the day at 12pm. I have lots of experience working with newborns, including multiples, sole charge and working alongside mum. I live in Mount Merrion, close to Blackrock. I have my own car and full clean driving license.
Please feel free to PM me or email me aoife_jtj@hotmail.com if you have any questions or wish to discuss this further.
Many thanks, Aoife

discussion forum terms & conditions

;