Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for a childminder for my 5month old baby in Cabinteely

Looking for a childminder for my 5month old baby in Cabinteely           reply
16/01/2021 14:03 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for someone, part time to look after my little baby boy Zac a couple of days each week.

The job :
Looking after the baby
Light housework, some hoovering or emptying the dish washer. Washing and preparing Zacs bottles etc
We have a dog too, are you comfortable with pets? It would be nice if sometimes you took him for a short walk in the local park.
You would also take Zac (separately) for a walk in his buggy of the weather is ok of course.

I would be happy to pay in cash if you prefer, €11p/hr. 15-20hrs per week.

re : Looking for a childminder for my 5month old baby in Cabinteely           reply
18/01/2021 19:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m interested in the job vacancy.. I´m a mother to 4 children one boy 3 girls ages are 15 10 9 3.

re : Looking for a childminder for my 5month old baby in Cabinteely           reply
29/01/2021 08:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I am a kind, reliable, qualified and mature Nanny. I come highly recommended with top references from previous employers. I have been working in childcare in Dublin for 17 years, the bulk of my experience has been from 0-7.
I love to play educational games to help little ones to learn and discover. Non smoker who loves outdoor activities going to the park, library, long walk.
Excellent Irish references on request.
I am able to look after the child in your own home, but I am not comfortable around dogs.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Nina

30/01/2021 21:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there, I have been working as nanny for 5 years and can provide references. I have a clean licence and love dogs! I look forward to hearing from you, Sarah

06/03/2021 22:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Are you still looking for a childminder?
I am a registered, vetted and level 5 qualified childminder working in my own home with experience of children from 5 months upwards for the last 15 years. I live just off Johnstown Road and I would have availability Monday to Thursday.
I have excellent references from the current children who are with me and past parents, I currently mind a 2-year-old 8.45 to 2 pm 4 days and a 3-year-old who will be returning to Montessori when they reopen 12.30 to 4.15 3 days.
if you would like to talk further please pm me and we can take it from there.
Kind Regards
Rebecca

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
1BFD96CA-AADD-4573-8EB8-F9FEB4BD619E.jpeg