Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for a very special and unique person. For mothers help role in Firhouse area

Looking for a very special and unique person. For mothers help role in Firhouse area           reply
05/06/2019 22:37 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi 👋 We are looking for a special person to come and help our family. The role will be varied from day to day, sometimes playing with the children (7,3,2) sometimes doing some light housework/cleaning/meal prep. Basically any job that a mother normally does I might need you to step in and do, I have an illness that I can’t predict how my energy will be on a day to day basis so therefore the tasks will change depending on the day. I want to keep the children in their home with their mom so I will need a second pair of hands to help me facilitate that. We are looking for someone who is reliable, kind, compassionate and uses their initiative. You will need to have a full drivers license aswell Incase I need you for school runs or to run errands. We need someone from 10.30- 3.30 Monday -Friday 25hrs a week. If you think you might be our Mrs Doubtfire we would love to hear from you. If you can pm some details about yourself and your pay expectations. Thank you

re : Looking for a very special and unique person. For mothers help role in Firhouse area           reply
06/06/2019 13:44 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Just in addition to my advert above, for the right candidate we might be able to give more hours, depending on pay expectations. So Pm me and we can see what might work for us both. Thanks for reading.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;