Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for experienced childminder: Dublin 18 (to start June 2020)

Looking for experienced childminder: Dublin 18 (to start June 2020)           reply
05/04/2020 00:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are a professional couple looking for an experienced, patient, caring and responsible childminder to care for our 3 girls, aged 11, 9 and 6 years old in our home. You will be required to work afternoons (2pm to 5.30pm) every weekday during school term time, and full days (8.30am to 5.30pm) during school holidays and mid term breaks.

Your responsibilities will include: Collection from school (school is walking distance from home); Preparation of lunch and snacks for the children; Supervising homework; Some light housework and general cleaning; and Driving children to/from afterschool activities (your own car would be a plus, but not essential). We are looking for someone who is creative, fun, who loves children and has some experience working in a busy home. You will need to be garda vetted, have a full driver´s licence, and references which can be checked.
We look forward to hearing from you.

re : Looking for experienced childminder: Dublin 18 (to start June 2020)           reply
13/04/2020 17:24 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear sir or madam
Is the childminder position still available and what date in June would you need the person to start.
I live in killiney so I would be using public transport to get to your place as I dont drive yet. Hope driving wont be a problem.
What do you charge per hour as well.
What is your email address so I can email you my Cv.
Mine is rachelcarroll80@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Many thanks
Rachel Carroll

discussion forum terms & conditions

;