Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Looking for tutor in july provision 2015 dublin south

re : Looking for tutor in july provision 2015 dublin south           reply
26/04/2015 20:34 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi Claire. I am a recently qualified Primary School Teacher in South Dublin. I have abundance of experience in all areas and I am a talented, ambitious and motivated young professional. With having lots of classroom experience I have gained first-hand knowledge of children of various abilities and age groups. I have been able to adapt my teaching methodologies and approaches in dealing with such needs. My perseverance, enthusiasm and Special Needs experience will enable me to meet the demand of any challenging environment. I am a creative, outgoing and reliable young person who enjoys working with children. For further information please do hesitate to Private Message/text me. Thank you in advance. Cara. 0876254600

26/04/2015 20:27 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Claire. I am a recently qualified Primary School Teacher in South Dublin. I have abundance of experience in all areas and I am a talented, ambitious and motivated young professional. With having lots of classroom experience I have gained first-hand knowledge of children of various abilities and age groups. I have been able to adapt my teaching methodologies and approaches in dealing with such needs. My perseverance, enthusiasm and recent classroom experience will enable me to meet the demand of any challenging environment. I am a creative, outgoing and reliable young person who enjoys working with children. For further information please do hesitate to Private Message me. Thank you in advance.

26/04/2015 20:29 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Claire. I am a recently qualified Primary School Teacher in South Dublin. I have abundance of experience in all areas and I am a talented, ambitious and motivated young professional. With having lots of classroom experience I have gained first-hand knowledge of children of various abilities and age groups. I have been able to adapt my teaching methodologies and approaches in dealing with such needs. My perseverance, enthusiasm and recent classroom experience will enable me to meet the demand of any challenging environment. I am a creative, outgoing and reliable young person who enjoys working with children. For further information please do hesitate to Private Message me. Thank you in advance.

26/04/2015 20:29 - Primary Tutors & July Provision

26/04/2015 20:28 - Primary Tutors & July Provision

Looking for tutor in july provision 2015 dublin south           reply
23/04/2015 22:42 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
We Looking for july provision tutor for a 6 yrs old boy with high functioning mild to moderate autism. An active boy with speech delay but overall with a pleasant behavior. Anyone available, please text me at 0860 748 728 or pm me here thanks.

Kindly yours,
Claire

24/04/2015 15:51 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Claire,
I am a Special needs Primary school teacher working in a school for children with autism. I may be interested in doing July provision with your child. I live in D18
Many thanks,
John

discussion forum terms & conditions

;