Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Loving childminder available for daily childcare and after school care from Sept.

Loving childminder available for daily childcare and after school care from Sept.           reply
28/07/2013 09:00 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Caring, qualified fun loving childminder available to take care of children alongside my daughter aged 20months from my own home in Barna. Available for full/part time and for after school care. Collection from schools available - full licence driver. Happy to bring children to play groups to interact with other children, go for walks, beach, library, jitterbugs musical classes etc. I am a qualified chef and also arts & crafts teacher so lots of baking and arts will be done. I am available short/long term and open to all offers. Preferably children aged 2 year and over.
My home is as set up for childminding with loads of toys, games, jigsaws, ride ons etc. My home also has a lovely secure garden with slide, playhouse, sand&water table etc.
I have a Hugh love for children. I am very gentle and kind with children and I will do my very best to care for all children´s own individual needs and I am focused on helping each child develop to the best of their own abilities through a play-based method. Available from September.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;