Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Montessori Primary Schools!

re... : Montessori Primary Schools!           reply
10/03/2011 00:07 - Pre-school / Montessori
-----------------------------------
Hi,yes i attend the college there at the moment i´m training to be a teacher.I can´t speak highly enough of the college and staff.i am unfortunate to not live in Dublin but if i did i would send my child there.My advice make arrangements to have a tour and chat and see how you feel about it.It is one of few that teach Montessor up till 6th class where the national school curriculum is blended in with the Montessori method.SO the children get best of both worlds!I would definatley recommend checking it out!

01/05/2008 13:56 - Pre-school / Montessori
I have no knowledge of schools in Dublin but I was looking at the Education Centre´s website and it seems to be a good school as they have outlined the Montessori ethos and some of the principles also the founders have good experience on the continent where Montessori is of the norm and in great demand. My only concern is that it is not registered with A.M.I, this would only be a small concern. Im not sure if you are 100% in sending your child to Montessori school as I could speak at lengths about the benifits especially after teaching in Italy in a Montessori primary school. Check out this link jjust to see the comparisons http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/313/5795/1893?ijkey=3UWZqF01vQgbY&keytype=ref&siteid=sci

Montessori Primary Schools!           reply
22/04/2007 23:22 - Pre-school / Montessori
Hi,
I am wondering does anyone have any information or experience with the Montessori Education Centre in Dublin city. Or has anyone had any experience with other Montessori´s primary schools in Dublin area.
Would be grateful for any feedback.

re : Montessori Primary Schools!           reply
23/04/2007 19:09 - Pre-school / Montessori
What area in Dublin are you interested in - know some good montessori´s in Dublin south but your post is a bit vague!

24/04/2007 07:31 - Pre-school / Montessori
Hi,
I am inquiring about the Montessori Education Centre, it is a teaching college and primary school on North Great Georges St. or any other montessori schools that are primary schools!
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;