Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Montessori Teacher Available for Babysitting and Summer Work

Montessori Teacher Available for Babysitting and Summer Work           reply
01/04/2018 09:22 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a 36 year old Montessori Teacher. I adore my job and get great satisfaction working with children. I wouldn’t change it for the world. I’m one of the lucky ones. I have years of experience working with children as I babysat regularly as a teen. I have worked with newborns upwards. I have also worked with newborn twins. I find children fascinating, their innocence and curiosity. I love playing imaginary games as well as doing mindfulness such as listening, eating, breathing like a frog and mindful colouring. I also do yoga with the children in school. I live in Rathmines and am free for ad hoc babysitting work (even at short notice) I drive so I am happy to travel to surrounding areas. Please feel free to mail for more info! I look forward to hearing from you. PS Just to add I do not work the Summers so will be looking for part time childcare work. Regards Sarah 😊

re : Montessori Teacher Available for Babysitting and Summer Work           reply
16/04/2018 12:39 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I’m living in Rathgar. I have a 14month old girl. I’m looking for a babysitter who isn’t a family member!! My daughter doesn’t attend a Creche. So the fact that you are a montessori teacher is amazing!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Wendy

re... : Montessori Teacher Available for Babysitting and Summer Work           reply
18/04/2018 14:39 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Wendy, so lovely to get your mail! I hope you are all well and enjoying the beautiful sunshine!!! At last. If you would like to speak on the phone my number is 085-7430434.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Sarah

re : Montessori Teacher Available for Babysitting and Summer Work           reply
22/05/2018 11:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sarah
I have a daughter and she is going to Oatlands primary school, we need after school pickups and care from 1:30 -5:30 , 5 days a week! what do you charge.
My contact no. is 0899535790 for more details.
thanks
Manu

discussion forum terms & conditions

;