Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Montessori teacher available for childminding summer months (Lusk)

Montessori teacher available for childminding summer months (Lusk)           reply
14/01/2017 08:58 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all,

I am a Montessori teacher with 12years experience. I have 2children of my own(school going) and will be available July&Aug...I have first aid and Garda clearance and am based in Lusk. Looking to mind in my own home 3-4days a wk.

Thanks 😊

re : Montessori teacher available for childminding summer months (Lusk)           reply
19/01/2017 16:11 - Dublin North Childminders
hi
I live in Lusk and am looking for someone to mind 2 boys aged 6and 10 for
6 out of 8 weeks for the summer and possibly other school holidays.
I would be looking for 5 days. Would this be something that would interest you.
thanks
Michelle

re : Montessori teacher available for childminding summer months (Lusk)           reply
04/03/2017 08:38 - Dublin North Childminders
Still available 😊

19/03/2017 13:35 - Dublin North Childminders
We are looking for Lusk based minder for our twin boys (Paddy and Tony 4 y.o). This year our boys will start an education in Lusk National School. We are able to collect them after school, but we are looking for someone who would mind them Mon. till Fri. from 8 am till 9 am and give them a lift/walk to school.
During the school breaks minding Mon.-Fri from 08:00 till 14:00.

re... : Montessori teacher available for childminding summer months (Lusk)           reply
13/04/2017 08:13 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I am only available during the school holidays as I´m a Montessori teacher and work during the school year. By the sounds of it you need someone who can take them to school and I wouldn´t be available for this. I hope you find someone suitable. Thank you 😊

discussion forum terms & conditions

;