Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Mountmellick Childminder Wanted

re : Mountmellick Childminder Wanted           reply
18/01/2017 10:50 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am from rosenallis, and I am a monther of 3 children, I been minding children fir year for other mother´s and I love this job, I treat each child luke my own, I provide a loveing home,home made meals, lovely walks, pained, reading story and lots more. I am very interested in this job, I be very grateful if you would consider me, many thanks,
Olive.

15/01/2017 11:50 - Laois Childminders
Hi there. I might be a little far away but I´m in Portlaoise. I have room available for your little one. I have a one year old during the day and I do after school care in the afternoons so she would have company. You are welcome to come and meet with us and have a look around if you like. Feel free to contact me if you have anyour questions. Thanks. Sinéad

re... : Mountmellick Childminder Wanted           reply
18/01/2017 12:13 - Laois Childminders
Sorry i cant send cv dont no how to put we could meet and i could take my cv thank you

17/02/2017 12:10 - Laois Childminders
Post no longer available, thank you to everyone who replied

13/01/2017 15:38 - Laois Childminders
Hi i would be intrested in your position i have garda vetting as i was previous foster care for 4.6 yrs i am nanny to 8 grandchildren i have exellent references from previous jobs from childminding

13/01/2017 23:36 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is Elaine and I am interested in talking more to you about this position. I have attached my CV, and look forward to talking to you.
Thanks,
Elaine.

Mountmellick Childminder Wanted           reply
13/01/2017 14:38 - Laois Childminders
Hello, we have recently moved to the Mountmellick area and need a childminder Mon-Fri 8:40 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. either in our home or else we are open to a childminder close by in the area. Garda vetting essential and first aid training an advantage. LG is 3.

Please PM me if interested.

Thank you!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;