Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Mullingar Childminder Required

Mullingar Childminder Required           reply
07/01/2019 12:14 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for childminder to collect & mind two children, 8 year old twins, after school in Child´s home 2 days per week. Can be flexible on which days but must be available 2:30pm until 7pm. Excellent rates & conditions for the right person.

re : Mullingar Childminder Required           reply
14/01/2019 23:56 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am responding with enthusiasm to your job posting for a live-out nanny. I am convinced that my verifiable experience and abilities make me an excellent candidate for this position. My references show me to be responsible and reliable, caring and calm and always willing to help out wherever needed. With this in mind, I have attached my resume for your review.
Some key points that you may find relevant to this job opportunity include:
over 5 years experience in supervising and caring for children aged between 2 and 12 years
successfully scheduled and managed multiple activities
prepared healthy meals and snacks for the children
assisted with homework and projects
organized and facilitated creative activities and games for the children
supervised bathing and dressing of children
safety conscious with current First Aid and CPR certifications
enthusiastically ran errands, complete chores and performed light housekeeping tasks
valid driver´s license
I believe these are the type of skills and competencies you are looking for in a nanny and I would appreciate a personal meeting to discuss this further. I will call you next week to schedule a meeting, in the meantime you can contact me on the above numbers. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Sincerely
Monica 0871687271

discussion forum terms & conditions

;