Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny/Childminder Wanted to mind children in own home in Delgany, Co Wicklow (Dec 2014 Start)

Nanny/Childminder Wanted to mind children in own home in Delgany, Co Wicklow (Dec 2014 Start)           reply
16/11/2014 21:09 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Nanny/Childminder required on permanent basis to mind our fun loving 3 year old girl and 7 month old little man in family home starting in Dec 2014, 5 days a week (M-F), 7.30am to 5.00pm.
We want someone who is caring, fun, experienced and reliable to look after and develop them with structured activities and bring them on outings to playground etc.
Must have previous experience as full time nanny/ childminder to a small baby. Must be a non smoker and have excellent English. Typical nanny duties required (children´s meals, washing children´s clothes, light tidy up of common areas).

We are based in Delgany 10mins south of Bray, and beside the beautiful seaside town of Greystones with all the facilities. Own car, First aid, Garda clearance and references essential.

Please PM me. I will require a CV. We wish to interview candidates quickly, so please respond asap if interested.

Thanks You.

re : Nanny/Childminder Wanted to mind children in own home in Delgany, Co Wicklow (Dec 2014 Start)           reply
06/01/2015 19:01 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m just wondering did you get a child minder after

discussion forum terms & conditions

;