Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny available in the Louth area

Nanny available in the Louth area           reply
13/04/2016 09:54 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi everyone, I am a graduate of early childhood studies in Dkit and I am seeking a part-time or potentially full-time nannying opportunity. I am a friendly, caring and reliable person who is passionate about working with children. I have a full drivers licence so therefore would be available to carry out school runs or any other necessary journeys. I also uphold a current first aid certificate and Garda vetting. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

re : Nanny available in the Louth area           reply
24/04/2016 13:50 - Louth Childminders
Hi Shauna,
I am looking for someone to do after school care two afternoons a week for May and June initially. This might be too part-time for you, but let me know if you are interested. I´m based near Dunleer

13/04/2016 13:43 - Louth Childminders
Hi there,
I´m looking to take on a part time nanny I´ve 3 young children at home twins aged 2 and a baby aged 6 months! I´m looking to go back to work early June and I´m looking for someone that´s caring, creative and fun for my kids! There would be no school runs involved at this stage although I do have a 5 year old also at school but she gets looked after by my mother and father in there own home. This role would include some light housework and it would be 3-4 days per week!hours would be 7.45-6.30 p.m.
We live in littlemills which is up the carrick road.
Mail me if you would be interested
Caroline

re... : Nanny available in the Louth area           reply
13/04/2016 17:57 - Louth Childminders
Hi Caroline,
Thanks for your reply.
As I am looking for something with a more immediate start, I don´t know if I would be able to wait until June. However, if you would like to email me with more details as in days, and rate of pay I would love to discuss it with you. My email is sdohe10@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon.
Kind Regards,
Shauna Doherty

06/05/2016 18:32 - Louth Childminders
Hi Heather, thanks for your interest however I have actually got a childminding job I since this post. Hope you find a suitable candidate soon.
Shauna

06/05/2016 16:24 - Louth Childminders
Hi. I was wondering if you have been successful in getting a child minder position. I am looking for a caring person that enjoys children.I live in the Dromiskin area.
Heather 0879878033

24/04/2016 13:55 - Louth Childminders
Hi there,
Yes I´m interested. What days were you looking? I´m currently working part-time at the minute on a monday, thursday and friday which means I´d be free on a Tuesday and Wednesday? Would that suit? Also, what times and payscale would you be considering? I´m keen to hear more.
Shauna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;