Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Nanny share. Looking to share our brilliant nanny in Drumcondra (Dublin 9)

Nanny share. Looking to share our brilliant nanny in Drumcondra (Dublin 9)           reply
06/05/2015 19:16 - dublin north childminders (Locality: Dublin North)
-----------------------------------
Dear mum/dad,

We are looking to share our brilliant nanny in Dublin 9 (Drumcondra area). Start date is quite flexible, possible start in June/July.

My name is Paula, I am the mum of 19th month old Telmo, and work as a lecturer in DCU. My childminder Erlyn has been minding Telmo and another baby girl of similar age for a year now and she is excellent. She minds them both either at my house or in the other family’s place (not in her own home, which suits us). Now the other family is having a member of their family mind the little girl and I am really hoping to find a similar arrangement. Erlyn works full time for me at the moment and three days a week for the other family, but her hours can be negotiated.

A bit about Erlyn: She is from the Philippines where she has three kids herself, and has years of experience. Both Telmo and Isabella love her and she’s brilliant with them, very patient, and extremely reliable and capable. They go to the park at least once a day and we are planning to take them also to Café O Play, a play centre in Dublin 3, once a week. She has never once been late or called in sick. I trust her completely.

We are in Glenarm Square (Dargle Road) so if you are in the area, or reasonably close, and it would suit you to have your child at your house as well as mine (we could find an arrangement that suits) I’d love to hear from you.

Many thanks,

Paula

re : Nanny share. Looking to share our brilliant nanny in Drumcondra (Dublin 9)           reply
24/04/2018 10:39 - dublin north childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
This is a long shot :-) Are you still looking for a nanny share? Thanks.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;