Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Newbridge Childminder Required Term-Time from Sept 2018

Newbridge Childminder Required Term-Time from Sept 2018           reply
01/08/2018 12:41 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Part-time Childminder required to collect children from school 4 days a week in Newbridge.
To collect 2 children aged 6 & 9 and bring them home to their own house - some light house work also included.
Tues 2pm to 4pm
Wed 2pm to 5pm
Thurs 2pm to 5.30pm
Fri 2pm to 3.30pm
Rate = €100
Please send applications to denmoran@gmail.com - please outline your experience and why you are interested in this position.
Thank you.
Denise.

re : Newbridge Childminder Required Term-Time from Sept 2018           reply
01/08/2018 14:15 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, just replying to your childminding add, I am Child minding over 30 years now, have excellent references, love looking after children, have my own transport, non-smoker, living in a Newbridge. I have been childminding from babies to school going.Thanks liz.

01/08/2018 14:15 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, just replying to your childminding add, I am Child minding over 30 years now, have excellent references, love looking after children, have my own transport, non-smoker, living in a Newbridge. I have been childminding from babies to school going.Thanks liz.

02/08/2018 14:47 - Kildare Childminders
Hi. I sent you a reply to your channeling job did you find somebody.Thanks liz.

re... : Newbridge Childminder Required Term-Time from Sept 2018           reply
06/08/2018 23:11 - Kildare Childminders
Hi just wondering did you get a childminder. As I replied to your add ,got no answer back.Thank you liz.

07/08/2018 12:53 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
My apologies for not replying, all your messages just came through at once to me.
So thats great you are living in Newbridge.
Here are some further details of how we think that the arrangments could work:
We have a 9 year old boy. and a six year old girl -
Tues 2pm to 4pm - Collect 1 child at 2pm from St Conleth & Marys and bring home to our ours just off the Green Rd.
Wed 2pm to 5pm - Collect 1 child at 2pm from St Conleth & Marys & 2nd chold at 3pm from Patricians Primary and bring home to our ours just off the Green Rd.
Thurs 2pm to 5.30pm -ollect 1 child at 2pm from St Conleth & Marys & 2nd chold at 3pm from Patricians Primary and bring home to our ours just off the Green Rd.
Fri 2pm to 3.30pm - Collect 1 child at 2pm from St Conleth & Marys and bring home to our ours just off the Green Rd.
Each day there would be some light house work involved- mostly just around tidying the kitchen, putting breakfast dishes in dishwasher etc..
And also giving the kids a snack, and on the later days getting them started with their homework.
(Just to note we have a house cat)
Do you think this is a role you are interested in?
If so can you please tell me a little about your experience?
Thanks,
Denise.

re... : Newbridge Childminder Required Term-Time from Sept 2018           reply
07/08/2018 13:40 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I´m sorry for all the messages I don know what happened there. I must have hit the button couple of times. My name is Liz, I have been childminding a long time now from babies to school going. I have excellent references, I have my own transport. I love looking after children cos they´re all different no child is the same, I take my job seriously because I love doing it. I can guarantee you your child is in safe hands when I´m looking after them. What did you say the salary was with petrol included.Thank liz.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;