Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Notified Childminder with lots of experience in Blackrock (close to Mahon Point)

re : Notified Childminder with lots of experience in Blackrock (close to Mahon Point)           reply
02/08/2016 20:32 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Lisa,
I´m looking for someone to mind my 1 year old daughter 2 days per week Tuesday Wednesday/ Wednesday Thursday-alternating weeks. I´m wondering if you´d be interested? We live in blackrock

Notified Childminder with lots of experience in Blackrock (close to Mahon Point)           reply
06/07/2016 09:56 - Cork City Childminders
Hi :) my name is Lisa. I am a childminder working from my home in Blackrock. I am currently minding 3 children part time. We do a lot of arts and crafts and playing outside. I have a large back garden with lots of toys and i have lots of fun and educational toys inside. I am registered with Cork City Childcare and registered and insured with Childminding Ireland.I am also registered as a notified childminder with Tusla (formally the HSE) I am first aid trained and Garda Vetted. I have five years experience working in a creche and I have been working as a childminder for 2.5 years. References available. Please contact me for more info.
Lisa.

re : Notified Childminder with lots of experience in Blackrock (close to Mahon Point)           reply
10/08/2016 07:59 - Cork City Childminders
Space still available :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;