Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Parents/employers....what do they have to do if minding in their home

re : Parents/employers....what do they have to do if minding in their home           reply
08/03/2013 11:13 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
-----------------------------------
hi i think they would just need to pay your prsi which is around 9 or 10 euro, you are entitled to this as once you are working in their home, you are supplying your services so they are employing you, its not all that much for them to pay really and you are better off to do it that way for your own safety.

re... : Parents/employers....what do they have to do if minding in their home           reply
10/03/2013 18:55 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
....if everyone worked in the black economy what would happen.I say pay your tax its the law !
its not the family who get the 30euro its revenue.

re : Parents/employers....what do they have to do if minding in their home           reply
10/03/2013 13:06 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi there.
I work for a family since feb last year, getting paid 350euro/week. I recently asked them to work on books but whey will have to deduct 30 euro/week from my money(they said).
I wasn´t happy of corse.Seems to be a lot. What do you guys think about it???

08/03/2013 19:58 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
yes it will cost them .

Parents/employers....what do they have to do if minding in their home           reply
07/03/2013 20:52 - How Much Should I Charge or Pay
Hi, does anyone know out there know how to firstly go about asking the parent whose having their child minded in their own home, if the would become an ´employer´ ?
Secondly, how easy that process is and does this cost them anything as I would not want them to incur any charges.
Do you know perhaps where I could find this out as I would like everything done properly through tax etc to protect my family also?
Thanks in anticipation
;)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;