Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part- Time Childminder Required - Raheny

Part- Time Childminder Required - Raheny           reply
28/09/2017 11:30 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

We are currently looking for a caring, friendly experienced childminder to mind our one year old boy ideally from my home for two and a half days a week. The times/ days would be 08:30am to 14:00pm on a Wednesday ( may extend to a full day in the new year) and from 08:30am to 16:30pm on Thursday and Friday of each week.

We are based in Rahey, Dublin 5.

The person would ideally have fluent english/ and be a a non smoker.
Garda vetting also required and references a must. The position would perhaps suit a mum with older school going children.

Many thanks,

Sarah

re : Part- Time Childminder Required - Raheny           reply
03/10/2017 19:44 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Sarah,
I am a mother of two boys (young men) aged 20 and 17. They are attending College and Secondary School respectively. I am 49 years of age and living in Clontarf. I have been a stay at home mother but now as they are more independent I would be available for this position. Garda vetting will not be a problem nor will other references. If you care to contact me my mobile number is 086-1274058 or 01-8530251 and we could discuss this matter further. I know choosing a person to look after your child can be daunting task for any mother and I look forward to hearing from you if you so wish.
Kind regards,
Cathy,.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;