Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time Childminder / Babysitter Required Knocknacarra

re : Part Time Childminder / Babysitter Required Knocknacarra           reply
02/12/2013 20:06 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Carolina Kloc, but my friends call me Carol. I am 26 years old.I am happy, friendly, helpful person and student of Galway Languague School.
I am experienced with taking care on children (5 and 12 years old). I have been as educator for them. I have a cousin Matheus is 7 and his mother works so I have been childcare provider since I was young. I enjoy watching films and also going to the theatre or other places with my friends or family. I´m friendly person and like children. This what I like the best is painting. But my hobby is also visiting new places, meeting new people,learning languages.
I can cook pretty well, and I have no problem doing some housework for you and tidying for the children´s toys etc. I have my driving license 4 years, so "school run" will not be problem for me, I think.
I want to become an babysitter because I love children and working with families, and would like to improve my English, also I would love to know Irish way of living, If you choose me as your a Au Pair then I am sure we will have a great time!
I will be glad to answer all your questions that you may have. Hope to hear from you soon.
Also, I have worked for a Irish family, if you need a reference, just let me know
Note: My boyfriend and my stepchildren are in Brazil, they are not in Ireland with me.
With Love
Carol

re... : Part Time Childminder / Babysitter Required Knocknacarra           reply
02/01/2014 12:06 - Galway City Childminders
Thanks Kelly.
Can you send me your CV to olivia@foodpr.ie
Thanks
Olivia

re : Part Time Childminder / Babysitter Required Knocknacarra           reply
02/01/2014 12:03 - Galway City Childminders
Hello
I am mailing in relation to your childminder advert, i am 24 years old chatty friendly and very out-going type of person.
I have worked with kids many times from teaching pony club camp,being a full-time stretch and grow teacher and also minding a young 3 year old boy in the evenings.
If you have any questions please contact me on:
kelly.casey@hotmail.com
Kind Regards
Kelly

re... : Part Time Childminder / Babysitter Required Knocknacarra           reply
02/12/2013 21:00 - Galway City Childminders
Sure, the name is Ruth, her mobile number is 0862306329 or personal email: rhennelly@gmail.com,
Any other information just let me know.
Carol

02/12/2013 20:30 - Galway City Childminders
Hi Karol,
Thank you for your reply. As advertised the role is a part time role but ideally our babysitter will be flexible when extra hours are required. We are budgeting approx. 170-180 euro per week.
I hope your studies went well. Can you please tell me when you plan on returning to Brazil?
Thank you
Olivia

02/12/2013 20:47 - Galway City Childminders
Hi there
Thanks a million for your prompt reply.
Yes my studies are goinf very well. Ah ok I am flexible about the hours.
Actually I want to stay here for at least one year, for improving my English of course and leave abroad for more time, and for me Galway is much better than Brazil related secure and other stuff that for me at this moment is important.
About the amount is ok for me.
Carol

Part Time Childminder / Babysitter Required Knocknacarra           reply
02/12/2013 00:42 - Galway City Childminders
We are a young professional family with 2 young children living in Knocknacarra area We are looking for someone to mind our little boy 2 year old and our little girl how is 3 and a half.
We would like someone fun, friendly, easy going, creative, happy, playful and responsible. Some light house keeping and cooking for the children. We like to eat healthy and would like our babysitter to know how to prepare healthy meals and healthy treats for the children. Our little girl likes to help bake. Both enjoy walks, fun, drawing, jig saws, imaginative play. Ideally our child minder/babysitter will become part of the family.
Working days generally would be 8.30 - 1pm Mon - Fri with one day until 5pm.
Our little girl is in PreSchool 9am-1pm each day.
Please PM me with your details if interested.

02/12/2013 20:56 - Galway City Childminders
Thank you Carol,
If you have a reference for any work in Ireland that would be very helpful.
Olivia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;