Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time Childminder Available in own home

re : Part Time Childminder Available in own home           reply
06/08/2015 07:01 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, I read your ad and was wondering where in Laois you are willing to work? I am in Portlaoise and I´m looking for someone to mind my 10 month old on Saturdays from 2-6. If you´d be interested please don´t hesitate to pm me.

Part Time Childminder Available in own home           reply
22/07/2015 10:09 - Laois Childminders
I am a 23 year Mother of one little boy who is 15months.. I hold a Level 6 in Early Childhood Education and Care including Montessori and Special Needs and am awaiting to continue my studies in BA Hons in Early Childhood Care and Education Part Time at night, Describing myself I would consider myself punctual, hardworking and genuinely friendly and caring with a natural love of children as I have many years experience both childminding and experience within a childcare setting. My rates are responsible and am flexible in regards to minding children in their own home. If who would like a copy of a CV please PM me , I am also gaurda vetted.

re : Part Time Childminder Available in own home           reply
10/08/2015 21:19 - Laois Childminders
Hi Laura
Please have a look at my ad. I am looking for someone to look after my 3 children. 2 after school and 1 baby aged 7 months from mid November.
Let me know if you are interested.
Michelle

discussion forum terms & conditions

;