Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part Time Childminder required Dublin 16

Part Time Childminder required Dublin 16           reply
31/08/2018 20:40 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a part-time childminder to mind my three children (8,6, and 3) in their own home in Knocklyon, D16. I work evenings on a job share basis so require someone to work three evenings one week (Wed, Thurs, Fri) and Mon and Tue of the following week from 4pm until 7.30pm. The total amount of hours are 35 per month and the pay is €12 per hour.

You must have fluent English, have your own car and full licence and be able to help out with homework and do one activity drop locally on Friday evening with the older two. Fuel costs will be paid in this regard.

Please contact Sinead on sineadsp@gmail.com
THANK YOU!!

re : Part Time Childminder required Dublin 16           reply
02/09/2018 11:54 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi sinade.
I am not sure if you would consider a positive mature Irish male carer for this role. Also if it´s possible logistics wise but I´ll try to explain.
On Tuesday Thursday and Friday I work with a lovely family in Abbot grove knocklyon. They have three children. Two attend St comilcills. A boy 8 and a girl 6. With one a boy 3/5 in playschool. I work a twelve hr day. With full care responsibltys
for the children. Including babysitting late when required
I am off Monday and Wednesday most weeks. I don´t think it would be a problem if your kids where to stay with us ( to confirm) on the week you require Thursday Friday care. If you can drop them off to me. On the week u require Tuesday care it should be ok again to drop them off.
We have a pretty good afternoon structured routine on school days. except Friday where it´s more easy going as it´s no homework day.
If interested to discuss further please pm.
Regards
Martin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;