Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time, short term Child Minder required for 14 month

Part-time, short term Child Minder required for 14 month           reply
20/05/2019 15:54 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
My little girl is currently in creche 3 days a week as I work part-time. My work have asked me to go back full-time from June but her creche don´t have space for her until September. We would, therefore, require a short-term, part-time - Monday & Tuesday - Morning and afternoon from June until September 2019. We live in Coolmine, D15. We are able to have someone look after her at our flat or are happy for her to be looked after at childminder´s house if suitable. If it is the latter we would need it to be close to our house.

References & recommended qualifications and Garda vetting required

re : Part-time, short term Child Minder required for 14 month           reply
20/05/2019 17:41 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I’m just replying to your post. My name is Aisling and I have just qualified as a primary school teacher. For this reason, I am looking for work during the summer months until I begin working in September. I am living on the Navan Road. As I am working in school at the moment I would not be available until schools finish up at the end of June meaning I would be available from the 1st of July until the last week of August. If this is something you are interested in please let me know. I am Garda Vetted and I have a full irish driving license.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Aisling

re... : Part-time, short term Child Minder required for 14 month           reply
21/05/2019 14:05 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Aisling,
Thanks for your message and interest. I will definitely keep you in mind. Ideally, we are looking for someone from the beginning of June but if we can´t find someone, I will let you know. In the meantime, can you let me know if you have experience looking after a 14 month? And whether you have qualifications of this? Would you want to come to our flat or would you look after her in your house? I´m sure there are other things to ask but for now, let me know your answers for the above.
Best wishes,
Abbie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;