Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time Childminder wanted for 2 school age children to mind in own home

re : Part time Childminder wanted for 2 school age children to mind in own home           reply
14/09/2015 21:32 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, i am a 35 years old mother of one 2 years old little girl. I am driving my own car and have previous experience with children. I would be available to look after your kids if you like. My email address is bakonyi.agi@gmail.com phone: 0870617661
Thanks, Agnes

Part time Childminder wanted for 2 school age children to mind in own home           reply
08/09/2015 08:25 - Waterford Childminders
I am looking for someone who is available to collect my 2 kids (6 yrs and 10yrs old) from school in Gracedeiu area and mind in own home 1 afternoon per week. School collections start at 1.30 and I would collect kids at around 5.30. If interested please reply with email address or phone number and i will make contact. Thanks!

re : Part time Childminder wanted for 2 school age children to mind in own home           reply
08/09/2015 10:14 - Waterford Childminders
Hiya, In response to your add Im a mum of two school going children with previous private childminding experience and full clean licence, I have completed certain fetac level 5 childcare and social care modules and can provide a kind caring fun enviroment with healthy meals and homework assistance. My email is jmjessie6@gmail.com and my phone number is 0857401241.
Kinda Regards,
Jessie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;