Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time childminder available Cork city

re... : Part-time childminder available Cork city           reply
31/01/2016 22:09 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Louise,
Thank you for your message, although I am now working full time. If anything changes I will let you know.
Best of luck with your search,
Kind Regards,
Lia

re : Part-time childminder available Cork city           reply
31/01/2016 21:00 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Lia,
I live on Blarney Street and have a 2 and a 1/2 yr old boy and a 4 and a 1/2 year old girl. I just started working full time and my husband is self employed and is now minding them daily but gets occasional jobs. We are looking for someone to mind them probably 1 or two days a week so he can take the work but not necessarily every week. It would depend on when the jobs come up for him. My daughter is in montessori in Sundays Well national school so he´d be picking her up at 11.40 and dropping both then, and I´d collect them about 6pm.
Where do you live? Is this an arrangement that you would be interested in? What would you charge? If it´s something that would suit you we can give you a call and have a chat about it.
Thanks,
Louise

Part-time childminder available Cork city           reply
01/12/2015 13:02 - Cork City Childminders
Hello all,
My name is Lia, I am a 29 years old and mum to a bubbly one year old boy. My BA Degree, and working background, is in the area of Early Childhood Studies and I believe in creative and loving childcare. I am a non smoker and have training in First Aid. I also have full Garda clearance. Please feel free to contact me anytime on 0861605192.
Thank you, Lia

re... : Part-time childminder available Cork city           reply
01/02/2016 10:27 - Cork City Childminders
Hi louise,
I´m living in Shanakiel, Sunday´s well road. 12 mins walk from Sunday´s well national school where my son is a student also. I m a mom of two kids 11 and 3. I´m minding a 16 month old boy from morning to 1pm and looking for to mind 1 or 2 kids more. Im a very caring mom and love to spend time with kids. If u a interested pls email me farhanadeepa@hotmail.com .
Dipa.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;