Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part-time childminder needed Churchtown/Dundrum area, off the Barton Road

Part-time childminder needed Churchtown/Dundrum area, off the Barton Road           reply
05/09/2018 14:20 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder for our 2 year old son for 3 mornings per week, from 9am to 1pm, with a view to it becoming 5 mornings per week in a couple of months.

Please email me if interested.

re : Part-time childminder needed Churchtown/Dundrum area, off the Barton Road           reply
05/09/2018 22:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Pauline,I live in Rockfiled Dundrum beside Balally Luas stop .I am a mother of two girls ,I have years experience in minding children.My youngest just started school In holy cross Dundrum, I pick up little girl from Montersorrie in holy cross at 1.15 , bening minding her since 7 months old .I am free every morning from 9 when I drop both to school.Regards Pauline

re : Part-time childminder needed Churchtown/Dundrum area, off the Barton Road           reply
06/09/2018 01:22 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I am interested. I work nearby in the afternoons. If you want I cans end you my CV to your email and good references. Thanks

re... : Part-time childminder needed Churchtown/Dundrum area, off the Barton Road           reply
06/09/2018 18:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, Sorry for the delay in replying. Where are you based?
Please could you send your c.v to annafahy@gmail.com along with your mobile number?
Many thanks
Anna

re... : Part-time childminder needed Churchtown/Dundrum area, off the Barton Road           reply
06/09/2018 18:15 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Pauline, Apologies for the delay in replying. Are you willing to come to our house to mind him?
Many thanks
Anna

06/09/2018 18:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi it would be in my home thanks for getting back to .Regards Pauline

06/09/2018 18:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Pauline,
I have to do a school drop off for my older boy before 9 and then my job is in the opposite direction to you so because of the tight timelines I don´t think it would work. Thanks so much anyway.
Anna

06/09/2018 18:38 - Dublin South Childminders
No problem thanks

08/09/2018 18:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Is the position still available?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;