Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time childminder wanted in Arklow

Part time childminder wanted in Arklow           reply
25/10/2015 22:06 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
We have 3 children - 2 girls (4 months & 5 years) and 1 boy (3 years).

We are looking for a childminder from March to look after the children from about 9 to 2:30 4 days per week, preferably in our home but we´re open to the childminders home also.

Mostly it will be to mind our baby girl. Our little boy is in Montessori 3 days per week until 12:30 (5 days from September).

During school holidays we will need to have 3 children looked after.

You would be working alongside an au pair (she works from 6am to 9:30 and from 2:30 to evening.

Please PM me if interested and tell me a little about yourself.

Thanks!

I have 3 kids. I have an au pair but I think the day will be too long for an au pair when I go back to work. Broadly, I´m looking for:
1. A childminder for Anna who will be 9 months from about 9-2:30 4 days per week
2. Aidan will be 3.5 years in March. He is in Montessori 3 days per week so I think I would need him minded 1 or 2 days with Anna and the other days from 12:30-2:30
3. Aoife is 5 and in junior infants. During holiday times I might need the 3 of them minded for a few hours each morning.
I work 4 days-Wednesday is generally my day off but I need to be flexible.
Does this sound workable? I´d be interested to hear your thoughts re above if you are interested? Also, where are you based and what are your rates?
Many thanks
Gearoidin

discussion forum terms & conditions

;