Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Parttime childminder in Carlow town

Parttime childminder in Carlow town           reply
02/06/2019 11:10 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
We are looking for a caring and responsible childcarer to care for our baby girl from September. She will be 10 months old.

Ultimately we would like our baby to be given the attention that she needs, to be helped through her feelings appropriately, allowed space to create, initiate and engage in her own activities. I suppose it is worth noting that we are very attentive to how our baby communicates and interacts with us and others and we aim to respect her wishes as much as we can. If you think you mght be interestes, please don´t hesitate to PM me! I would be delighted to hear from you.

We are looking for someone part-time. (2 days a week or 3 days a fortnight) starting September.
I am a teacher so you will be needed maximum of 7 hours.

You will need Garda Vetting, and a driver’s licence. A Certificate in Child Care will also be highly regarded.

Thanks in advance,
Sarah

re : Parttime childminder in Carlow town           reply
02/06/2019 19:08 - Carlow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sarah,
My name is aine rooney, im working in childcare 8 years now and im currently working in a creche. I have an 8 year old daughter and im looking to do childminding to spend more time with her. I have my degree in childcare and my first aid cert.
What hours are you looking for your daughter to be minded.
Thanks
Aine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;