Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Private French Lessons

re : Private French Lessons           reply
21/05/2009 15:22 - Afterschool Activities
-----------------------------------
Hi, I would be interested in taking french Lessons....how much do you charge and where are you based??

Thanks

Private French Lessons           reply
16/04/2009 21:12 - Afterschool Activities (Locality: Dublin North)
I am fully qualified tutor to learn teenagers and adults french lessons at my place itself.I love teaching and have a great interest in teaching french my native language.If you want to learn more just reply me on my address e-mail and it will be a pleasure to reply you back with all information you need.
You are all welcome

re... : Private French Lessons           reply
14/07/2009 16:46 - Afterschool Activities
Actually I was a student at CILF, it is located in Montpellier in the south of France. the prices are ok and their classes fantastic, I made great progress fast and I had fun. Delphine was one of my teacher, if ever you go there, ask to be with her...

24/05/2009 10:54 - Afterschool Activities
If ever you feel like going to france one day, I highly recommand you this school cilf (www.cilf-france.com) in the south of France in Montpellier. great teachers, great city, you ll have a wonderfull time !

21/05/2009 15:57 - Afterschool Activities
Hello I introduce myself,i am Marie a native French speaker.I am very happy to hear that you are interested to learn french.I am based in Dublin 15 in Ashtown and my fees is 20 euro per hour.Hope this will help you and if you need any information you can write me on this e-mail address michaellanelson@yahoo.com i will be very pleased to reply you.
Kind regards Marie

re : Private French Lessons           reply
01/07/2009 14:13 - Afterschool Activities
Hello!

I am just wondering if you are still running french classes for beginners? Where are you based?
Can you please reply to my email at julia.morsakova@fai.ie

Many Thanks

Julia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;