Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

QUALIFIED (LEVEL 8 DEGREE) EXPERIENCED childminder available from end of July

re... : QUALIFIED (LEVEL 8 DEGREE) EXPERIENCED childminder available from end of July           reply
03/06/2014 21:38 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi yes I am looking for fulltime preferably!! Where in mayo are you located?? If you want to call me we can discuss it , thanks

QUALIFIED (LEVEL 8 DEGREE) EXPERIENCED childminder available from end of July           reply
26/05/2014 18:26 - Mayo Childminders
Energetic Childminder available from the end of July. I have a lot experience in busy crèche. I have experience in working with children of all ages. Level 8 honours degree in childhood care and education (4 years of study) . Garda vetting and references available. First aid training and manual handling completed. I have great communication skills with children and have a fun ,bubbly, caring personality. I am available to work in childs own home. I am from Swinford but am willing to travel.
Ciara :)

re : QUALIFIED (LEVEL 8 DEGREE) EXPERIENCED childminder available from end of July           reply
03/06/2014 21:02 - Mayo Childminders
Hi Ciara. Are you looking for full time work. We are looking for a childminder starting September.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;