Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

QUALIFIED CHILDMINDER AVALIABLE!

re : QUALIFIED CHILDMINDER AVALIABLE!           reply
04/11/2014 11:36 - Wexford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Amanda,
I am looking for an au pair at the moment, I return to work in a few weeks. We have 4 children, 2 go to school from 8:45 until 3:15 and 2 boys at home who are 15 months and 3 years old.
Are you looking for a live in position? Do you have a drivers licence?
Thanks,
Aideen

re : QUALIFIED CHILDMINDER AVALIABLE!           reply
14/10/2014 19:50 - Wexford Childminders
Hi Amanda
I am looking for a caring fun loving person to look after my two children. A boy aged 7 and a girl aged 4. I need someone to do school collections and bring to some activities after school. I would need you to help with homework, play with kids , prepare some meals, and do some light house work. I am looking for someone from 12 to 6 . If you r interested you might let me know and we could arrange to meet and discuss further.
Hope to hear from you
Ceara sweetman

QUALIFIED CHILDMINDER AVALIABLE!           reply
13/10/2014 12:33 - Wexford Childminders
My name is Amanda Kelly. I am 22 years old. I am originally from Glasgow, Scotland now living in Wexford, Ireland.

I have been childminding children since the age of 16 so have had many years experience. In 2011 I started working in a Nursery and became a fully qualified childcare worker once completing my course; SVQ3 Children´s Care, Learning and Development. The SVQ3 is the level used back home in Scotland which I have recently been told is the equivalent to a FETAC level 5/6

I worked in the nursery/out of school club for one year and did childminding out of those hours aswell. I am now working as an Au Pair in Wexford and have been for a year and a half. However, the family I work for now does not need an Au Pair now.

I am avaliable Mon-Fri & some weekends where needed.

I would love to hear from you all :-)

Amanda x

discussion forum terms & conditions

;