Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified, experienced and reliable childminder available!!

re... : Qualified, experienced and reliable childminder available!!           reply
15/01/2013 16:40 - Sligo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Noreen, I would like to talk to you but cannot get through to this number?
Regards,
Claire.

re... : Qualified, experienced and reliable childminder available!!           reply
16/10/2013 19:45 - Sligo Childminders
I am an experienced childminder available from September 2013. I am a kind,reliable,nonsmoker, available to look after children of any age in my own, or the children´s home. I am available for part time,full time hours, evenings, weekends.I have teaching experience so i can help them on their home work. anyone intrested please feel free to discuss further on this number 0860237447.
thanks very much´
madhu.

16/01/2013 09:38 - Sligo Childminders
So Sorry a misprint ph. No. should be 071 9148860

re : Qualified, experienced and reliable childminder available!!           reply
15/01/2013 14:29 - Sligo Childminders
Hello Claire My name is Noreen McNamara and I work as Childminding Advisory Officer with Sligo County Childcare committee. My job is to support childminders in their work and I would be very happy to hear from you if you feel I can support you.
Regards
Noreen McNamara
071 914860
noreen@sligochildcare.ie

re : Qualified, experienced and reliable childminder available!!           reply
12/06/2013 15:24 - Sligo Childminders
Hello Claire. Are you still available? I´m looking for a childminder for my baby son James. We live in strandhill and would like for James to be minded at home? You can contact me at 0876219228. Anne

Qualified, experienced and reliable childminder available!!           reply
24/10/2012 23:20 - Sligo Childminders
My name is Claire and I graduated from a four years honours degree course last year (Early Childhood Care and Education). I have five years experience looking after children both in the children´s home or in childcare facility, which I have references from. I obtain garda clearance, first aid and more certificates for more relevant courses. If you would be interested in talking to me about looking after your children (part time or full time) please do not hesitate to contact me.

16/10/2013 19:40 - Sligo Childminders

07/10/2013 20:22 - Sligo Childminders
Hi Claire,
We are looking for a babysitter every now and then. Mostly evenings, to be able to go out or in the main case a wedding (which is in Sligo) Our baby boy is 13 months old.

24/09/2013 08:58 - Sligo Childminders
Hi Claire we are looking for some one to mind our 2 boys in our own home please ring if ur interested m 0866606739

discussion forum terms & conditions

;