Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified & Experienced Childminder available - located approx 5mins drive from Ballygunner/ Dunmore Rd area and 3 mins from Dunmore East.

Qualified & Experienced Childminder available - located approx 5mins drive from Ballygunner/ Dunmore Rd area and 3 mins from Dunmore East.           reply
11/08/2014 11:26 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am qualified and have many years experience working in childcare.

I ensure to provide the best care for your little ones, in an environment that is warm, loving, safe and nurturing.

I am insured & Garda vetted. I hold a Fetac level 5 and Fetac level 6 certificate in childcare. I have first aid training and HACCP food safety training.

I am located on the main road to Dunmore East which is approx 5 mins drive from Ballygunner/Dunmore road area and approx 3 mins drive from Dunmore East.

My home is very welcoming. I have a dedicated play room with lots of toys for all ages and a large secure garden with lots of outdoor toys.
I provide age appropriate activities for your little ones on a daily basis aimed at keeping little minds busy and aiding their development. My playroom is set up with child size desks & chairs to make it easier for the children to take part in the many activities such as art & craft, play dough & baking to name but a few.

If you have school going children I can drop off/ collect children at local schools. I have a full license and a seven seater car. I will provide a supervised period for homework each day & suitable desks & chairs in a quite environment.

I can provide healthy home cooked snacks/ meals daily.

If this is something you would be interested in or would like to chat further, please contact me.
Many thanks.
Marcia.

re : Qualified & Experienced Childminder available - located approx 5mins drive from Ballygunner/ Dunmore Rd area and 3 mins from Dunmore East.           reply
19/08/2014 21:05 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Marcia,
Myself and my husband are moving to Dunmore East at the end of the month and are looking for a childminder for our daughter, in your home on Mondays and Tuesdays, from mid September when I return to work.
She will be 6 months by then!
Let me know if this interests you and we can arrange to meet.
Regards,
Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;