Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Childminder Available - Tullamore Area

Qualified Childminder Available - Tullamore Area           reply
07/06/2013 13:06 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a very kind, caring and reliable person. I have FETAC Level 5 and Level 6 Certificates in Supervision in Childcare. I also hold a First Aid Certificate. I have been working with pre-school children for the past 2 years. I can provide excellent references if required and I am also Garda Vetted. I am a non-smoker. I have just finished college and I am available to mind children in my own home or in the child´s own home. Children that I mind take part in art and crafts, baking, gardening and other fun and physical activities. I am available Monday to Sunday and can be available early in the morning or late at night if required. I cover staff holidays in a crèche and pre-school in town, although this is not a full-time job and so I would be fully committed to any family I work for. I do not have a drivers license yet, as I am just about to take my theory test, so I would not be able to collect/drop off to schools etc Unless they are within walking distance. I believe that children benefit from being cared for in a safe, secure, warm and caring environment.

re : Qualified Childminder Available - Tullamore Area           reply
27/06/2013 21:39 - Offaly Childminders
i have a 4 year old daughter and we are moving to tullamore from july we were looking for a chilminder and came across your impressive profile.
Are you still available Please do let me know.
Thanky you

re : Qualified Childminder Available - Tullamore Area           reply
03/07/2013 13:09 - Offaly Childminders
Hi,
I am living in Tullamore Town and I have a 2.5 year old child who I would like minded in my own home and a 4.5 year old who is starting school in Tullamore. My working hours are 8.30am to 5pm and I would need you from 8.20am to 5.10pm Monday to Friday. I would also need the 4.5 year old dropped to school and collected each day and its literally 5 mins drive from my house. There would also be light house work included.
Can you please PM if interested. Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;