Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified and experienced childmidner available

Qualified and experienced childmidner available           reply
19/03/2015 22:23 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Ciara and I am a newly qualified primary school teacher who also holds an honours degree in Early Childhood Studies. I am looking for a part time/causal babysitting job. So whether you need me a few days a week or just causal babysitting when you need a few hours away please contact me. I have worked with children of all ages ranging from 3 months to twelve years and also have experience with special needs. I hold my own transport and I am very reliable and trustworthy. Please contact me for more information

re : Qualified and experienced childmidner available           reply
01/04/2015 16:34 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Ciara,
Can you advise what hours you were hoping for.
I have twins, a 6 year and 4 year old.
The hours are up for discussion but I am thinking of 5 days a week from 1.30 til 6.
Can discuss details further if you are interested.
Perhaps you can drop me a line
Regards
Baby2014

30/03/2015 20:28 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Ciara,
Just wondering how many hours a day would you be available as I am looking for an experienced childminder for my twins for a number of hours during the day and have placed an ad on this site.
Kind regards
Lorrie41

01/04/2015 14:32 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi Ciara,
We are looking for someone to mind our 9 month old boy for 3 days a week in our house in kilkenny city. Some of the days can change due to work rotas and the occasional sat may be necessary. We are doing baby led weaning with him and teaching him some basic baby sign language.we would be interested in someone who would encourage this type of progression and who´s a bit of Craic for him too.let us know if your interested.
Regards,
Leighton.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;