Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified childcare available for part time work

re... : Qualified childcare available for part time work           reply
23/05/2015 19:25 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi & Thx for getting in contact. Mon- Wednesday collect from school in tullamore & then collect two younger kids 3 & 20 months from crèche & mind them until 5:15 in our house in tullamore. Also if you could drop our eldest to school 5 days a week that would also be an advantage. All collections are within less than 10mins from our house in town.
Perhaps you could let me know what hrs you could /prefer to work?
Thx
Ann-Marie

23/05/2015 19:19 - Offaly Childminders
Hi, what exactly are you lookin for hours etc and where are you living?
Regards Mychele

23/05/2015 19:46 - Offaly Childminders
Im unavailable unfortunately to work those hours and days thought I might of been able to squeeze you in but im not at the moment. Apologises i really hope you find someone. If I become free I´ll get back to you

Qualified childcare available for part time work           reply
06/01/2015 20:15 - Offaly Childminders
My name is Mychele, im 29, Irish and living in Tullamore. I am looking for a part time childminding job. I am qualified in childcare 11 years and have many years experience. I have worked with children of all ages in schools creches and homes and have also worked with children with special needs. I am very family orientated, I come from a family of 5 my mother a psychotherapist, my father a retired Garda. I will create fun playtime for children and i think imaginary play is of great benefit to kids. I have my own car, therefore i can do pick ups if necessary. I have excellent references and a Garda reference. I am a very kind, trustworthy and reliable person and would take great care of your children. If you are interested or need anymore information please contact me at 0863056189 Qualifications- CACHE Childcare Diploma and FETAC level 5

23/05/2015 19:55 - Offaly Childminders
Many thanks
AM

re : Qualified childcare available for part time work           reply
23/05/2015 17:13 - Offaly Childminders
Hello Mychele
Just saw your post. Are you still looking for part time work? We have 3 children (5,3, 20 months). Pls let me know. Thx AMKK

discussion forum terms & conditions

;