Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified experienced nanny,maternity nurse

Qualified experienced nanny,maternity nurse           reply
25/02/2016 23:18 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------

Hello My name is Kelly I am 37 years old, married to Enda, mother of a 22 month old little girl. We are a family with pets (2 cats). I have over 20 years experience caring for children and babies as a maternity nurse, nursery school teacher, nanny and childminder. My qualifications are as follows: NVQ 2+3 I´m childcare and education( equivalent to fetec 5 and 6) N.E.S.T postnatal care award First aid Police check Experience. Newborn single babies,twins and triplets, toddlers and children up to the age of 8. I can help with breastfeeding, bottle feeding, sterilizing, nappies (both cloth and disposable), weaning, potty training, proxy parenting (overnight care) emotional, physical, social, intellectual development play. I have worked with children and babies with extra needs such as eczema, asthma, allergies, celiac, down syndrome, spinal inquiries and babies or children who are peg fed. I have worked in nurseries and have experience in phonics, numeracy, arts and crafts. I hope to begin a childcare facility in my own home from mid May. My rates are 5 Euro per hour for single babies/children and 8 Euro for siblings I am ideally looking for 3 babies/ children who´s famlies need full time care. Tuesday until Friday from 7.30am until 5.30 pm. I offer this full time service at a SPECIAL PRICE €160 Euro per single child €240 for siblings. Meals included, typical menu would be as follows. Breakfast Choice of cereal, toast with topping (butter, jam, marmalade, nutella) Boiled egg and soilders. Homemade waffles. Snack fruit, cheese Lunch Sandwich (ham, cheese, tuna, salad) Soup Beans on toast Eggie bread Snack Yogurts cheese and crackers and fruit Evening meal Roast dinner Tuna pasta bake Homemade fish fingers with butternut squash or sweet potato chips Toad in the hole Bubble and squeak On baking days children will be able to enjoy their own homebaked cakes, breads and pizzas. Who knows there maybe some left for you to enjoy. A TYPICAL DAY 7.30 am arrive sing morning song, free play 8am breakfast 9am age appropriate fine motor skill activity (jigsaw, blocks, baby mats) 10am snacks offered 10.30am creative activity (play dough, painting, drawing, music, baking) 12 noon lunch 1pm naptime 2.30pm outdoor play (park, woods, garden, puddle jumping) 4pm free play 4.30pm evening meal 5.20pm story,bye bye song 5.30pm hometime I believe children need a happy, safe, enchanting carer to explore and be the confident little people they can be. I look forward to hearing from you. I can supply certs and references.

re : Qualified experienced nanny,maternity nurse           reply
05/07/2016 13:04 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m looking for a minder to look after my 19 month old baby in childminders own home
. We live in Menlo and I work in town so I´d like somewhere fairly closeby. Are you available still? Thanks in advance. Sinead.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;