Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified/registered portarlington minder

Qualified/registered portarlington minder           reply
14/06/2017 09:04 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Janice. I am a highly experienced and qualified childminder. I have completed a fetac level 5 and level 6 qualification in early childhood care and education. I have 8years local creche experience and also 3years childminding experience. I am a mother of two beautiful children. I am Garda vetted and I am insured with childminding Ireland and registered with laois county childcare. I offer a warm caring and fun environment for your children with plenty of arts and crafts and fun messy play which children love to explore and experiment with. I also do baking on Fridays. There is also lots of opportunity for supervised outdoor play and I have a lovely big back garden complete with a jungle gym for plenty of physical activity for your child to enjoy. During the fine weather I like to bring the children to the local parks and on nature walks. Meals are included in my very reasonable rates. If interested in me caring for your child please contact 0852355045 Warmest regards Janice.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;