Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Rathfarnham parents seeking other family for childminder share

Rathfarnham parents seeking other family for childminder share           reply
09/05/2018 21:02 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello Rathfarnham families!

After unsuccessfully looking for a childminder in the Rathfarnham area since January and having no luck with the creches either we have come to the idea that perhaps we could team up with another family who are in the same position? We are interested in an arrangement where our son Cian (1 year old) and your little one would be minded by a childminder/nanny in your or our home, or we could alternate where they are minded. We live beside the Yellow House /Rathfarnham Village and would be looking for 3 or 4 full days, hours approximately 830-1730 but are flexible enough. We have another advert on Mindme.ie and have received numerous responses from potential minders, albeit whose expected salaries would unfortunately only be viable for more than one child or if shared between two families. If you are interested we would love to hear from you or alternatively if you already have a childminder/nanny that you would like to share, that´s great too!
PM us or send a text to 089 6144749 if interested
Suzanne & Ben

re : Rathfarnham parents seeking other family for childminder share           reply
07/06/2018 06:09 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Suzanne and Ben!
I too have been looking for a childminder in Rathfarnham or Leopardstown but as of yet, have had no joy.
Are you still looking for a family to ´childminder share´ with? I am interested but not sure whether it´s exactly what you´re looking for.
We are returning home to Dublin after 8 years in Los Angeles on Aug 1st. We have 2 fantastic boys who will
by then be almost 3 yrs old, and 11 months old.
We will be living in Leopardstown but I am going back to my teaching job in Loreto Primary School in Rathfarnham. It is a job share but the days change each week.
E.g.. Week 1 - Thursday and Friday
Week 2 - Monday and Tuesday
Week 3 - Thursday and Friday
Week 4 - Monday and Tuesday
and so on.
I am looking for a minder on these days from 8 - 4.
My older boy, Alfie, will be attending preschool in Rathfarnham Daycare for 4 hrs each morning so really your location is ideal!
He would need to be picked up at 12 or 1 (depending on his start time).
I also have an add on mindme.ie and rollercoaster but part time care is hard to find!
Let me know if you´d like to discuss further. My email is cicicullen@gmail.com.
Thanks,
Ciara Cullen

re : Rathfarnham parents seeking other family for childminder share           reply
12/06/2018 12:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi guys,
This may suit us. I am a teacher and will be back to work in October and I work in Rathfarnham. Our daughter will be 10 months at that stage. Our hours would be approx 8.30 - 3pm, and likely 4 - 5 days per week depending on the week.
Let me know if that´s something that would suit you.
Thanks
Averil

discussion forum terms & conditions

;