Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Recommendation for Cork Primary School - Girls 6 and 8

re : Recommendation for Cork Primary School - Girls 6 and 8           reply
29/10/2010 12:26 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
For girls, I would highly recommend St. Catherines School on the Model Farm Road. It is close to Cork University Hospital. They have a website which should give you a flavour of what goes on there. Glasheen Girls´ School is also very good and they too have a website which you can check. Anywhere in those areas would be very convenient to live (close enough to town, as well as all the main educational facilities, universities, shopping and so on). Good luck with your plans.

Recommendation for Cork Primary School - Girls 6 and 8           reply
29/10/2010 11:46 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures (Locality: Cork)
We are moving to Cork next year (2011) and have a girl who will be turning 8 and a girl who will be turning 6.

Can anyone recommend a good primary school?

Advice on good areas to live would also be welcomed.

re... : Recommendation for Cork Primary School - Girls 6 and 8           reply
30/10/2010 21:12 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
I have heard good reports and very high recommendations about both of these schools also. One other school I would recommend is Eglantine N.S. but some might say that as schools go, it may be a little bit too big.

re... : Recommendation for Cork Primary School - Girls 6 and 8           reply
01/11/2010 14:54 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Consistently good reports about both St.Catherines school and Glasheen school. You might also like to enquire about Glounthaune N.S. but I wonder if you are going to be working in a particular area, then suggesting schools in an area that is in the opposite direction might make things difficult for you. If you have a suggestion of a side of the city that you may need to be near, it would be helpful.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;