Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Relocating to Dublin 2011, Rathfarnham or Terenure area

re : Relocating to Dublin 2011, Rathfarnham or Terenure area           reply
03/11/2010 21:38 - Announcements
-----------------------------------
Hi, my son goes to St Josephs BNS in Terenure and my daughter is in Presentation primary school. I have found them both to be great schools. They both have websites with contact details. I don’t know what the availability for places is at the moment but I would contact them either by phone or email ASAP to put their names down.

Relocating to Dublin 2011, Rathfarnham or Terenure area           reply
08/07/2010 16:32 - Announcements (Locality: Wicklow)
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone would know what the situation is on getting a placement in primary school. I have three children two of which will be in primary for the 2011-2012 academic year: 3rd class and junior infants. My eldest will be going into to 1st year secondary. I have rang various schools and I get answering machines all the time. My question is is it difficult to get your child into a national primary school in the Rathfarnham/Terenure/Rathgar or Rathmines area? Is this something I should be concerned about. Also, can anyone recommend some good schools (preferably national but I will look into private ones also) in this area? I left Dublin when my eldest was 3years old so I am clueless as to what´s what in this department.
Thanks!
Kathy.

re... : Relocating to Dublin 2011, Rathfarnham or Terenure area           reply
03/11/2010 22:34 - Announcements
Thank you very much for the information!!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;